Access a constant stream of open web and licensed news-related content from the world’s leading content aggregator. Power your application, platform, research, or analytics with a single XML or JSON schema.
Expand your media-monitoring scope
Extract actionable business intelligence from the most comprehensive global collection of print and online news sources. Additional news sources are added to the LexisNexis® Metabase API every week, and it’s simple to request custom sources.
Cut through the clutter
Know what news and print sources are saying about your area of interest in near real time. Spot local and global trends.
Drive business insight
Distribute reliable information for strategic planning, faster response to market changes, and informed decision making.
Deliver greater value
Rapidly respond to market fluctuations. Give employees or customers the media coverage they need for market research, business analytics, or commercial redistribution.
Three ways to power any application
- Seamlessly integrate the Metabase firehose into any platform or application as a single, enriched XML or JSON Data-as-a-Service schema delivered over HTTP/HTTPS.
- Create your own filters to focus on content enriched with LexisNexis® proprietary categorization.
- Use Metabase Search to pull a snapshot of the last 100 days for web content. Or anything from a day to over five years ago for licensed content.
Comprehensive content. One API.
|Know what they're saying||Make relevant content available||Customize output with multiple delivery options|
Simultaneously monitor up to 4.5 million continuously tracked news articles and social media posts per day in 90+ languages from 235+ countries.
End users can filter and retrieve targeted results based on over 80 tags including geo tags, sentiment, MozRank, and reach. Or perform keyword searches.
Call the Metabase API using HTTP or HTTPS. Receive compressed or uncompressed content, with HTML markup either stripped or intact.
- For more information on our solutions
- To arrange a product demonstration
- To request a training session
- If there's anything else we can help with
If you are an existing customer and need technical support please call 0845 647 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org