How will Brexit affect UK’s approach to tackling financial crime?
24 Jun 2016 12:00 am by Mark Dunn
Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons
An uncertain future
- Will Brexit affect UK's approach to tackling financial crime?
- The EU Referendum: three weeks out and everything to play for
- Tracking social buzz of the EU Referendum
ps 3 ways you can apply this information right now to…
- To protect your business and reputation you need to better understand your customers, employees and vendors. Lexis Diligence brings together all the intelligence you need in one place to conduct consistent due diligence and comply with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery regulatory requirements.
- Keep up to speed on developing news and expert opinion with our regular posts on Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Anti Money Laundering.
- Subscribe to our blog to have updates delivered directly to your inbox.