[VIDEO] Meet your Modern Slavery Act obligations
01 Apr 2016 12:00 am by Mark Dunn
The UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 requires organisations to produce an annual slavery and human trafficking statement, detailing the steps they have taken to mitigate these risks in their business and supply chains. If you carry out any part of your business in the UK and turnover more than £36M globally, the requirement applies to you.
Read our guide on preparing your Modern Slavery Act statement here.
Request a free consultation call
Your corporate reputation and your compliance with regulatory standards depend on taking steps to understand and publish an annual statement on modern slavery and human trafficking.
To arrange a free consultation call, simply call 020 7400 2809.
- UK Modern Slavery Act: The first 100 fail to make a statement
- February 2016 Human Trafficking Awareness Index
3 ways you can apply this information right now
- To protect your business and reputation you need to better understand your customers, employees and vendors. Lexis Diligence brings together all the intelligence you need in one place to conduct consistent due diligence and comply with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery regulatory requirements.
- Keep up to speed on developing news and expert opinion with our regular posts on Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Anti Money Laundering.
- Subscribe to our blog to have updates delivered directly to your inbox.