[VIDEO] Mossack Fonseca Panama Papers leaks has significant compliance
13 Apr 2016 12:00 am by Mark Dunn
André Bywater Cordery Compliance lawyer, discusses how the leak of more than 11½ million documents from the Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca has significant ramifications in a whole host of different areas of compliance.
Follow our coverage on the Panama Papers leak
- Panama leak drags Fifa back into spotlight for alleged bribery
- [INFOGRAPHIC] The Panama Papers - how Mossack Fonesca (allegedly) did it
- Beneficial ownership checklist: Are you PSC ready?
3 ways you can apply this information right now
- To protect your business and reputation you need to better understand your customers, employees and vendors. Lexis Diligence brings together all the intelligence you need in one place to conduct consistent due diligence and comply with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery regulatory requirements.
- Keep up to speed on developing news and expert opinion with our regular posts on Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Anti Money Laundering.
- Subscribe to our blog to have updates delivered directly to your inbox.