Just arrived – LexisNexis Newsdesk. A fresh take on media monitoring.
22 Sep 2017 8:53 am by Leela Bozonelis
Today we launch our new Media Monitoring & Analytics solution – LexisNexis Newsdesk. Many professionals need to know what's being said about them or their organisation – either on social channels or in the media. Wherever that story or conversation takes place, LexisNexis Newsdesk has got it covered.
Here are 3 reasons why LexisNexis Newsdesk can transform the way you monitor the media.
1. Unmatched content collection – if it's been written or spoken, we've got it covered.
Content is the fuel for any media monitoring tool so sources needs to be wide-ranging and abundant. LexisNexis Newsdesk covers a vast collection of global news and business information. This includes more than four million daily news articles, broadcast media, blogs, and social media channels from more than 150 countries and in 75 languages – all specifically curated and indexed to provide actionable insights quickly. The results you get need to be relevant and useful so we cut out the noise and you only get the information that you want.
2. Industry-leading analytics – no point in having all that information if you can't easily understand what's being said.
LexisNexis Newsdesk gives users an impressive range of analytics to help visualise data results. With live charts and graphs, you can measure key metrics such as sentiment, share of voice and coverage by geography. Have a look at the snapshot below of the Analyze Dashboard. Simply build a dashboard for an easy way to track and update your metrics so that you can easily monitor your trends and goals.
3. Distribution – now that you have all this great insight, you'll want to make sure the right people in your organisation can read it
A bunch of export options makes it really easy to share news via newsletters, alerts, RSS or ATOM feeds. LexisNexis Newsdesk easily integrates with company portals, intranets and applications such as CRM. And, as you'd expect, you can customise newsletters with corporate logos and colour schemes, fonts and style headlines and text.
Here are 3 ways you can apply this information right now:
1. Click here to find out more about LexisNexis Newsdesk.
2. Share this article. Please feel free to share our quality content with your existing contacts and groups to create debate and conversation.
3. Leave a comment below. Let's start a conversation, we'd love to hear your thoughts.