Making the leap to enhanced media monitoring and analytics
05 Aug 2015 2:38 am by Leela Bozonelis
Marketing and competitive intelligence professionals are expected know what's trending now and anticipate the future. With content being created every second of every day, it is difficult to monitor such vast quantities of news — let alone analyse it to find insights.
Our Media Analytics experts Ryan Williams and Zak Gollop recently hosted a media intelligence webinar where they discussed how media-monitoring solutions can help to discover trends, opportunities and possible threats to ensure brands, products, and organisations can thrive.
Watch the media intelligence webinar by clicking on the thumbnail below:
How enhanced media intelligence empowers better decision making
In this webinar, we discuss how media-monitoring solutions can help organisations sift through print, Web, broadcast and social content to uncover actionable insights. Through case studies and a demo, we highlight how to gain perspective to make data-driven decisions with LexisNexis Newsdesk.
- Understand the buzz about brands, competitors and trends from an unmatched collection of sources including licensed news, social media, open web and broadcast.
- Analyse key indicators such as share of voice, coverage over time, coverage across geographies, sentiment analysis and more.
- Making information easier to digest with visualisations and create presentation‐ready charts.
- Share the information where and when it's needed across the enterprise so that employees are empowered with the information they need to succeed
- Labour's leadership election demonstrates media's love of a summer saga
- On your bike Froome – How the French media reacted to UK rider doping claims
- Are Grexit and Brexit the media's favourite new buzz words?
p.s. 3 ways you can apply this information right now to better understand news monitoring and analytics
- Monitor industry conversations to keep track of what the press and internet are saying. Our innovative technology and premium content – including traditional and new media – will help you transform information into actionable intelligence. Find out more.
- Follow this blog series; subscribe to our blog to have the updates delivered to your inbox.
- Share this blog on LinkedIn to keep the dialogue going with your colleagues and contacts