A new concept for optimising your patent grant process at the USPTO
Improved patent granting process with LexisNexis PatentAdvisor®
The tool for improved patent grants
This is how PatentAdvisor® supports you
With PatentAdvisor® you have a number of analytical tools at your disposal which, through automatic data compilation, give you a clear competitive advantage in patent granting processes in the USA .
The functions of PatentAdvisor® support you in the systematic improvement of your patent procedures. This simplifies budgeting, data maintenance and the evaluation of external legal advisors.
Tools of PatentAdvisor® Data Platform
- Portfolio Management Advisor
You will receive clear status reports in real time of all company patents and patent procedures. In this way, you can quickly see which processes are only progressing slowly and concentrate your scarce resources on the processes that require your greatest attention.
- Prosecution Advisor
The Prosecution Advisor provides you with valuable information to speed up the patent granting process in the USA. You will be assisted and developed in evaluating the effectiveness of your external legal advisors so more successful strategies for avoiding legal disputes by analyzing all patents in your portfolio.
- You can see how many RCEs (requests for continued examination) and how much work the patent examiner needs before approval is granted.
- You can easily see the timeframe of your patent litigation compared to similar cases handled by the same patent examiner.
- You can see how high the probability is of getting through the patent granting process and after filing an appeal through the Appeals Board .
- Budget Advisor
The Budget Advisor precisely calculates the costs of your patents based on analytical forecasts, calculates realistic budgets and improves control over all patents applied for in the USPTO. This is not just about the previous patent procedures of their own company, but all patent procedures carried out in the USA by the Office for Patents and Trademark. This makes it easy to calculate how much a company has to invest in order to obtain a single patent or a portfolio of patents.
It was clear to us that PatentAdvisor® would help us make better strategic decisions.
The data that PatentAdvisor® reveals is a feedback mechanism we use to decide if more resources should be allocated for a specific patent application.
- For more information on our solutions
- To arrange a product demonstration
- To request a training session
- If there's anything else we can help with.
If you are an existing customer and need technical support please call 0845 647 8888 or email email@example.com