Tap into alternative data sources, unique for their volume and variety to support data analysis and interpretation for a wide range of financial, corporate, risk, academic and brand data research.
Capture PR, Marketing & Sales insights with brand data research
Are you ready to create stronger PR, Marketing and Sales efforts? Nexis® Data as a Service (DaaS) offers highly-relevant, global online sources—from news data to social commentary—to power data analytics.
You need only look at how the most-loved brands are using big data to see the value. Companies that consistently earn top marks for customer experience and sales excellence are recognised leaders in understanding the customer journey and delivering personalised experiences based on data related to behaviors and preferences. By complementing internal CRM data sets with micro-moments data uncovered through digital behaviors, companies gain a better understanding of what individual consumers want. Moreover, media intelligence uncovered through data analysis and interpretation can provide valuable insights to enhance PR, Marketing and Sales performance.
Create stronger campaigns with data-driven brand insights
Companies need to derive actionable information from big data, but the daily avalanche of news, social media and other business intelligence sources can be overwhelming. Where can you find precisely the information you need for secondary data analysis?
LexisNexis has decades of experience as a content aggregator, enabling us to develop an expansive source universe. Use our easy-to-integrate APIs to deliver valuable, targeted media monitoring data to help PR and Marketing organisations conduct qualitative data analysis to inform campaign plans and evaluate their effectiveness. Nexis DaaS enables you to:
- Leverage current and historical news articles for predictive analytics applications to better anticipate news cycles or track brand portfolio performance.
- Find out where PR, Marketing or Sales initiatives are performing best with geo-location metadata.
- Get a clear picture of messaging effectiveness by conducting data sentiment analysis across global news data.
- Analyse the origins of negative sentiment to identify media outlets and influencers you need to engage.
With data captured from both news and social commentary, organisations have the opportunity to collaborate across PR, Marketing and Sales functions to enable a more holistic approach to prospect engagement, manage spend while maximising reach, and amplify brand voice.
Experience our CORE advantages
- For more information on our solutions
- To arrange a product demonstration
- To request a training session
- If there's anything else we can help with
If you are an existing customer and need technical support please call 0845 647 8888 or email email@example.com