Organisations have traditionally stored and managed their data in-house. But as today’s data-driven landscape becomes increasingly complex and costly to maintain, Big Data management becomes a task too demanding for many businesses.
DaaS gives you access to data with a vast scope, without the attached time and effort that it would have taken to manage in the past. In a timely, safe and cost-effective manner, you can readily access business-critical data including text, sound files, images and videos.
Delegate the risks and responsibilities of Big Data management to a third-party service provider such as Nexis DaaS. DaaS allows you to receive data on demand - anywhere, anytime, and from any device. Using application programming interfaces (APIs), DaaS tools aggregate data across a wide range of topics and sources.
The Benefits of Big Data
To make smart and well-informed business decisions that will drive growth and innovation, you need to have all the relevant information at your disposal. When it comes to in-house data, this is often not enough. Move beyond the limits of your internal data sources and take the plunge into Big Data. With Big Data, you have the opportunity to extract broader context, gaining valuable and actionable insights. Armed with reliable, premium data, you are gain access to:
- Competitive intelligence
- New product development and research
- Predictive analytics
- The ability to identify and track emerging trends
Connect to a World-Class Database
- Highly relevant domestic and international news
- Social commentary
- Company, industry and legal intelligence
- Magazines and trade publications
- Radio and TV broadcast transcripts
- Intellectual property (IP) and patents data
- Press releases and news wires
DaaS assists an array of professionals and industries
- Financial services look to Big Data for trend analysis, as well as for assistance to conduct quant modelling. Big Data drives predictive analytics based on event or price correlations.
- Corporate data scientists take advantage of data in different forms, to evaluate product and market trends, as well as powering machine learning applications.
- Risk and supply management departments use big data to track watchlists and sanctions, as well as analysing global news to support due diligence, risk monitoring and risk mitigation.
- PR, marketing and sales professionals can pinpoint information and insights in the news and social media that relate to their brands, competitors and customers.
Why is Nexis® DaaS a leading provider?
So, what differentiates us from other DaaS providers? Along with our proven track record for innovation and cutting-edge technology, LexisNexis’ Nexis DaaS:
- Draws from 80,000 sources
- Adds 4.5 million documents every day
- Covers 80 million companies
- Encompasses 75 languages
- Spans more than 13,000 topics
- Extends across more than 100 countries
Over our 40+ years in the industry, we have refined our technology to deliver high-speed, relevant content curated to support in-depth analysis and achieve business goals. Equip yourself with the right information and insights you need to drive business growth.
With the insights you glean from Nexis DaaS, you’ll be in the ideal position to make strategic business decisions with awareness, care and confidence. Harness the power of data today to transform your business for the better with Nexis® DaaS.
Contact us today for access to our data portal, schema, sample XML and proof of concept.
Access our Data Portal
Complete the form for access to our developers portal or free quote.