Tap into alternative data sources, unique for their volume and variety to support data analysis and interpretation for a wide range of financial, corporate, risk, academic and brand data research.
Strengthen financial models with alternative data
In the financial world—especially in the field of hedge funds and high-frequency trading—using predictive analytics can increase decision-making accuracy and speed. Equity trading, for example, leverages data algorithms that recognise signals from a wide variety of data types to make ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ decisions in split seconds. But machine learning datasets and algorithms algorithms are only as good as the data that goes into them.
With decades of experience as a content aggregator, Nexis Data as a Service (DaaS) offers current and historical news data, company and financial information, regulatory data and more. Complementing our unmatched source universe are robust enrichment and data normalisation processes that enable you to find relevant data and deliver it into data analysis tools via easy-to-integrate APIs.
Nexis DaaS connects you to content suitable for a variety of data analysis methods and uses.
Machine learning datasets to fuel investment insights
- Track global mega trends, events and their patterns over time and other significant factors indicative of potential investment opportunities or risks.
- Increase visibility into the financials and overall operations of investment prospects by engaging in secondary data analysis.
- Use historical trend analysis to anticipate and enhance future portfolio performance.
- Conduct data analysis that takes advantage of entity linking and date and time provenance tags to track M&A activity.
Gain a strategic advantage in your market with big data analytics
- Power regression models with alternative data to better understand the real-time effects and long-term fiscal consequences uncovered in company, industry and economic data.
- Deliver innovative products and services and improve customer loyalty by using big data to understand brand sentiment, market conditions, technology trends and more.
- Tap global sources for data related to product launches, company expansions, executive changes, technology initiatives or funding events for strategic planning.
Address governance with risk management data
- Mitigate operational and regulatory risk with a near real-time picture into PEPs, sanctions and other risk-related data sets.
- Enhance financial management with data analytics aimed at maximising return on equity and minimising risk exposure.
Experience our CORE advantages
- For more information on our solutions
- To arrange a product demonstration
- To request a training session
- If there's anything else we can help with.
If you are an existing customer and need technical support please call 0845 647 8888 or email email@example.com