Optimal Data Delivery
Digital transformation is more than a business buzzword; it’s a necessity in the modern business landscape. But while many organisations are taking aim at digital transformation, the data analysis and interpretation central to the process—an estimated 60 to 85 percent of big data projects fail to hit the mark. Why are organisations struggling to achieve results?
Whether your company wants to undertake brand data research, conduct financial trend analysis or develop machine learning algorithms, you need relevant, high-quality, normalised big data, enriched with metadata, and delivered via an easy-to-integrate API from an experienced content aggregator.
Outstanding source variety for enterprise data integrations
For more than 40 years, LexisNexis has built solid relationships with global news and data providers in support of relevant data aggregation spanning a multitude of sources and topics. Nexis DaaS APIs empower organisations with a curated content corpus of normalised big data. Unmatched for their variety and volume, the datasets link organisations to the information needed for qualitative and quantitative data analysis and ultimately, success-fueling insights.
Our data infrastructure supports:
Nexis DaaS APIs provide access to data with multiple ways of accessing it and flexibility in how it is searched, delivered and hosted.
Relying on internal data alone can keep even the best data projects on the ground. External sources provide additional dimensions for data projects, allowing you to launch AI or machine learning applications that reveal actionable information.
- Bulk API allows you to subscribe to ATOM, XML-based semi-structured data feeds of news, legal and regulatory content at the publication level—with a data archive reaching back more than 30 years—to deliver a large volume of content for historical analysis, predictive modeling and more.
- The RESTful API offers access to enhanced functions—search, retrieve, saved searches and work folders—within your own user interface, so you can access the full LexisNexis content set and retrieve data on demand.
- Constant call API empowers ongoing monitoring of specific datasets, such as PEPs and watchlists for proactive risk management.
Nexis DaaS also offers access to extensive online resources to help you gain in-depth knowledge of various web services calls and codes for variety of development environments.
See how Nexis DaaS empowers big data research
- For more information on our solutions
- To arrange a product demonstration
- To request a training session
- If there's anything else we can help with
If you are an existing customer and need technical support please call 0845 647 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org